Jambalaya, A Traditional Wooden Schooner
Floor Plan, Below Decks
Click on one of the symbols below to view a picture of that area.
About JambalayaCrafted by the last master shipwrights on the island, she is an authentic and actual expression of the wooden ship building culture that once dominated the Caribbean. Find out more about the building of Jambalaya.
- Crew: Captain and chef / hostess (2)
- Length: 73ft (22 meters) LOA
- Builder: Windward Shipwrights, Master builder Alwyn Enoe, Carriacou (Grenada)
- Year: 2002 (with total refit end of 2009)
- Draft: 7.3ft (2.2 meters)
- Cabin: 3 cabins with a Queen and 2 Double (+ 2 Singles for crew)
- Power: 160hp Yanmar Diesel
- Speed: 8 - 12 Knots
- Range: 600 nm under power, (unlimited under sail!)
- Navigational: GPS plotter, Autopilot and VHF
- Communications: Internet connection, VHF
CONTACT US to organise your crewed yacht charter in the Grenadines
Enjoy the very special experience of being under full sail on our traditional wooden schooner and journey back in time to sailing as it was!